A quick and healthy meal that will make you want to eat the bowl… you’re in luck, the bowl is edible!
• ½ butternut pumpkin
• ½ bunch coriander
• ½ brown onion
• ½ red capsicum
• 1tsp crushed garlic
• 1tbl pine nuts
• 2 rashes bacon
• ¾ cup baby spinach leaves
• 1tbl goats fetta
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 180 C
• Scoop seeds from pumpkin
• Drizzle pumpkin in olive oil and put in oven
• Brown onion and garlic
• Add bacon to pan till crisp
• Add capsicum to pan to soften
• Roast pine nuts till slight colour change
• Take pumpkin from oven and scoop from skin (leave skin as bowl)
• Mix all pan ingredients to roughly mashed pumpkin
• Add baby spinach and coriander to the mix and season
• Sprinkle goats fetta and serve!
Questions or feedback about this recipe? Leave them below in the comment section.